The Food Bank of Northwest Indiana works with more than 100 food pantries and soup kitchens to distribute food to Lake and Porter County residents. Use the links below to download a complete list of Partner Agencies by city/region, including hours of operation and contact information. Due to holidays or emergency closures, individuals are encouraged to call ahead to confirm the time and date of the pantry and receive additional information prior to visiting.
Please note the following agencies have cancelled or amended food distributions until further notice, due to Coronavirus concerns:
- Peace Baptist Church (Gary) – closed
- Masjid Al Amin (Gary) – closed
- Catholic Charities (East Chicago) – Friday, 9a – 11a
- Sojourner Truth (Gary) – closed
- St. Joseph’s/St. Vincent (Hammond) – Bag lunches – Monday – Friday, 12p – 1p
- Trinity United (Gary) – closed
- Hebron Country Pantry – by appointment only, please call 219-996-7161
- First Baptist (Gary) – closed
**Please be advised that these lists undergo frequent changes. We will do our best to keep them up-to-date and accurate, but recommend always calling in advance of visiting a partner agency.**
For additional information on food assistance in Northwest Indiana, please contact the Food Bank at 219.980.1777.